dimanche 8 avril 2018

Mom and Dad - Maja Design DT

Bonjour à toutes,

Aujourd'hui je suis sur le blog de Maja Design avec une page réalisée avec la collection Denim and Friends. J'ai choisi une phoo de mes parents.

Hello Sweeties

Today I'm up on Maja Design blog with a layout featuring the Denim and Friends collection. I worked with a photo of my parents.


J'ai commencé par protéger le fond avec une couche de gesso transparent. Puis, j'ai tamponnéeavec une encre marron du texte. Et j'ai ajouté un motif à l'aide d'un pochoir et de pâte à craqueler blanche.

First I primed the background paper with clear gesso.Then I stamped randomly with a text stamp and a brown ink. Next, I  added a design. with a stencil and white crackle paste.


Une fois la pâte séche,je l'ai coloré avec des encres turquoise et brunes.

When the paste was dry, I colored the paste with teal and brown inks. 


J'ai découpé des feuilles et des brindilles dans du papier aquarelle. Je les ai colorées avec les mêmes couleurs que j'ai utilisé pour colorer le fond, j'ai uste ajouté une touche de violet aux brindilles. J'ai également coloré quelques fleurs.

I die cut some leaves as well as some wildflowers in a watercolor paper. I colored them with the same colors I used to color the background, I just added a touch of purple to the wildflowers. I colored some flowers too.


J'ai rajouté quelques tamponnages ici et là avec une encre nore. Puis, j'ai coupé quelques papiers pourmettre sous la photo et j'ai collé les embellissements avec un gel 3D.

I added more stamping with a black ink. Next, I cut a few papers to add under the photo and I glued all the embellishments with a 3D gel. 


Pour terminerla mise en page, j'ai ajouté des microbilles.

To finish the layout, I added some microbeads. 


Matériels / Materials:

Maja Design papers:

Denim-P

Gentleman bs

Jeans and T-shirt

Fashion

Summer Shirt bs

Other products:
Flowers - WOC (Lotus, Apple FLowers);
Spray Inks - Lindy's Gang (Sassy Sapphire, Tainted Love Teal, Whale Watch Blue, Open Arms Amethyst, Smoky Sapphire);
Magical - Lindy's Gang (My Mojito Green);
Stamps - 49 and Market (1787, Captured Adventures set 2);
Stencil - Echo Park (Quilted Stitch);
Die - Prima (Leaves);
Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Microbeads: Bronze)
Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (White Crackle Paste);
Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, 3D Gloss Gel, Soft Matte Gel).

 

Where can you purchase MajaDesign Papers?

MajaDesign collections are sold all around the world - 33 countries and growing with new stores being added often. Are you looking for a store location that sells Maja collections? Here is a helpful Store Finder link to help you shop. If your favorite store is not on this list, consider asking them to carry MajaDesign.

3 commentaires:



Merci pour vos commentaires qui font chaud au coeur.
A très bientôt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...